The shower feels like our kingdom every time we enter it. And we want the very best thing inside it. A high pressured and hot shower is everything for a tired person after the whole day. The massaging sensation that RV shower gives is never possible with any other type of shower head during your road trip.
But there is a lot of disappointment in the world of RV shower head reviews. The cheap plastic heads are not able to offer any water pressure. To get the best RV shower head you have to have some simple knowledge about it so that you are never disappointed with your shower head.
Types of Best RV shower head
Wall mount: wall mount shower head is fixed to the wall permanently. This setup has drawbacks but it’s the most popular shower head right now. Its effectiveness and less maintenance make it preferable to everyone.
Handheld: if the fixed shower head is not your thing then handheld RV shower is going to be your ultimate choice. This one is my personal favorite as it reaches all the spots where I want the water pressure. Removing and manipulating it is never a tough task. This comes handy when you need to wash the shower.
Body spray: for a spa-like feeling body spray is the best. It’s an all-rounder performer as it works as a handheld one but mounted to the wall. You will be spraying water from different directions and then clean yourself. If you want then you can install it on the wall as well.
Rain system: do you love rain and want the feeling of rain at the home? Then go for the rain shower head system. Light water pressure and huge diameter are all you need in a shower head.
Ceiling mount: add ceiling mount to the shower for a luxurious setting to your home for pampering every day. You will get even water flow and get the utmost comfort from it. But this one is a little expensive for the special plumbing that it takes.
If you are a frequent traveler, who enjoys RV ride, then a best shower head is a must for your excellent showering everyday. Keep reading for getting the best shower head for RV.
8 Best RV Shower Head Reviews 2019
Basic Facts About Best Steam Shower
The best steam shower you get will work the same as the ones you’ve seen at the spa or gym.You can still listen to music as you enjoy your steam session.A typical sauna session allows an individual to burn 300 calories which is an excellent rate for losing weight according to Livestrong.
They all have control mechanisms that allow you to be in charge of your steam shower sessions.While collecting information that enabled us to come up with this article, we conducted several experiments and had to talk to a few experts, so that we could present facts. I’m happy that at this point you understand the fundamental importance of having and using the best steam shower. Do you know just using a steam shower you can reduce your chances of visiting a doctor and stay healthy forever? Of cause you can, except for the dentist, pardon me.
Factors To Consider Before Getting The Best RV Shower Head
Installing new RV shower head every year is not a pleasant thing at all. It is very expensive than any other normal shower head and you would not want your money to go away like that. So read user reviews and take the opinion of friends and family before buying the shower head. Some may come with cool designs and features but do not fall for it if the reviews do not look promising.
Water pressure is kind of the most important for the purchase. This is why it is on the top of our list. Some people do not want the fancy whistles and bells of a modern shower. All they want is the best water pressure that relaxes them.
Before getting the shower head make sure you know about the water pressure. Pressure preference varies from person to person. Some people find a certain pressure is too much for them and some think it’s just not good enough. Go through the features of the shower head to know about the water pressure.
Sometimes, the showerhead is not the guilty one for pressure. If the shower is connected to an outside water source it’s not going to have a good pressure whatsoever. For that go for oxygenics one without hesitation.
Shut off valve
Shut off valve is the on/off switch that will stop the water flow. This makes the showerhead very convenient while you are giving your kids or pet a bath. The shut-off valve is amazing for minimizing the flow of water. You do not even have to shut off the shower completely to avoid losing temperature at all.
The clogged shower head is the most annoying thing. So, Anti-clog feature is really important for the shower head as the limescale cannot accumulate in it. Choose a rubber surface so that you can wipe it off easily. Also, check out RV shower head reviews to see if anti-clog really works.
The hose is the thing that makes RV shower head what it is meant for. The hose makes the showerhead convenient for usage. Most of the shower heads are 60 to 70 inches. Make sure to check out your preferable length before you get one. Also, do not forget to check the durability and flexibility of the hose.
Why using RV shower head is wiser?
Everything that you bring into your life should have a reason. Using the best RV shower head also offers you some benefits. These are
- RV shower head Saves water to a significant amount. Obviously, look for shower head with a low gallon per minute rating. You will still get good pressure but will be saving a lot of water. Also the water pressure is able to give you a feeling of massage every day.
- The shower head is very versatile. You can use it in almost every possible ways. Some handheld shower heads can be mounted or detachable as per your taste.
- There is an RV shower head that is handheld. These kind of showerheads are best for getting off the mud from your beloved pets. You maybe won’t have the luxury of just standing in front of the shower and relax. But reaching every spot where you have body ache is more satisfying.
- Saves money as the water flow of this shower head is lesser. An average showerhead uses 3.8 gallons of water every minute. If you shower for even 8 minutes, it will use more than 30 gallons of water. You will be reaching desired spots while showering with the RV shower head. So less water wastage is expected here.
Facts About Camper Shower Head
- Some shower heads use oxygen content technology which serves to increase the amount of oxygen in the water.
- The powerful pulsating water pressure to relieve tense muscles while some are self-pressurized.
- You can now save on water as newly designed best shower Heads for RVs have been equipped with trickle setting, pause setting to use very little water when you need to.
- You can save up to 30% to 50% more water by using high-pressure shower heads than the regular shower head.
- High-pressure shower heads have resulted in a guaranteed 50% reduction in the time you spend in the shower.
- Handheld shower wands are a better choice than the traditional shower heads. Best RV shower heads use less space and fit greatly in your RV or motor-home.
Frequently Asked Questions about Best RV Shower Heads
Oxygenics RV Shower Head Test
RV shower gives you the self-sufficient feeling if you want to decide to camp out. The comfort and convenience that it gives are the best. So try to invest in good quality shower head with the most preferred ones. From many types find out what suits your desire and then fix it.
There are many showers available on the market. However, this lists gives you the best RV shower heads available today. You do not want to go on a road trip and end up dissatisfied because of your disappointing shower.
Choose carefully paying attention to the specific features and functions of the shower head or hand-held shower head. The best rv shower head is a must have for a great camping adventure in your RV. Never miss rain shower experience at your home, read our rain head reviews. If you are looking for steam shower at home check out this guide.